Kenya

Kenya
Learning from and teaching those in need

Welcome back!

Hi everyone! This is your English Blog.A type of resource centre where I will occasionally put homework tasks and reference material for you to access.

This Blog will also be used to present your work. Some of the selectivitat written preparation that deserves merit will be put up on this blog too.

If you have used any particularly good online interactive websites and would like to add them, post a comment and I will be straight onto it.

I hope you find some of the information on here useful!



Thanks Danielle Turkov

Thursday 30 September 2010

Night Without End

We will dedicate our thursday classes to the reading book. I expect you to bring the book to class at 8am every thursday. If for some reason we are unable to do it ona thursday or there is something else we must complete I will inform via this BLOG =)


I would like you to either keep a continuous log via a personal blog you set up or in a diary of notes about the characters, plot and vocabulary in the book. I will check these notes on a weekly basis and they will form part of your ongoing assessment mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment