Kenya

Kenya
Learning from and teaching those in need

Welcome back!

Hi everyone! This is your English Blog.A type of resource centre where I will occasionally put homework tasks and reference material for you to access.

This Blog will also be used to present your work. Some of the selectivitat written preparation that deserves merit will be put up on this blog too.

If you have used any particularly good online interactive websites and would like to add them, post a comment and I will be straight onto it.

I hope you find some of the information on here useful!



Thanks Danielle Turkov

Tuesday 13 December 2011

EXAM DATES

HELLO EVERYONE!

I WOULD LIKE TO FINISH THE PRESENTATIONS TOMORROW, SO THE US OF ENGLISH EXAM WILL BE ON THURSDAY AND THE NWE EXAM WILL BE NEXT MONDAY.

SORRY

THANKS

DANIELLE :-)

2 comments:

  1. Danielle!!!
    I have already done the composition about the bucked list! I know you told us to print it and give you it to you in class, so if you want me to print it let me know!!
    here i leave you the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q3qzT1oerW__bjSOY9-4mKI2UK2MNsaWe0UdWN9Dn1o/edit?hl=en_US

    thanks!!!
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. give it to you in class*

    ReplyDelete